Hirobo Gigas 600 E 70 Years anniversary
The concept for Gigas series is this model can transform itself
to many different models depending on skills and needs of customers.
It can use wide ranges of current Hirobo parts from Shuttle, SDX, and Freya/Eagle lines.
We are planning more new option parts in the future,
so each pilots can build truly their own Gigas.
- Carbon battery frame / servo frame (2mm)
- Helical main gear, second gear, counter gear, pinion gear
- Painted FRP cabin (anyversary sheme)
- 103T main gear 11T pinion gear (10/12T pinion available as option parts)
- Slide in / out battery mount from rear side
- Modified SDX (FZ-5) flybarless rotor head with EX blade grips blue anodized
- Direct swash linckage (120 SWM)
- New swashplate (plastic lower plate with metal upper plate)
- New metal servo horn 25T
- Seletion Belt drive
- 10mm main mast (same as SDX)
Following are NOT included in kits :
- Main blades (600mm)
- Tail blades (85-95mm)
- 1,100kv motor with 6mm shaft (NOT 5mm shaft motors)
- ESC (120A)
- 6S battery 5,000mAH (approx 10 minutes flight time)